Abstract Submission Overview
October 1, 2021
November 15, 2021
All presenting authors agree to the following conditions by submitting an abstract:
- Submit a PDF abstract per guidelines.
- Attend conference and present at the scheduled time
- Fill out post conference survey.
Review and Program Placement
- The Hawaii Conference Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject any abstract that does not meet requirements.
- The final lineup for abstract presentations will be decided by the CCAD Hawaii Organizing Committee.
How to submit your abstract
In order to submit your abstract please make sure you follow the abstract guidelines below, otherwise your abstract will be rejected and you will be asked to re-submit. Read the submission agreement before submitting. In order to submit your abstract simply click on the button below and fill out the form and attach your PDF.
- One page limit (PDF only)
- Name, Institution, Position, and Abstract Title
- .5 inch margin on each side
- Fonts no smaller than 11 pt, either Arial or Times New Romans
- Can include images/figures
- Discussion and Conclusion
- This file may contain supporting images/tables/figures