Abstract Submission Overview
September 1, 2021
October 1, 2021
March 15, 2022
All presenting authors agree to the following conditions by submitting an abstract:
- Submit a PDF abstract per guidelines.
- Obtain appropriate funding for travel through your sponsored organization. You may use this letter for organization approval.
- Attend conference and present at the scheduled time
- Fill out post conference survey.
Review and Program Placement
- To ensure a high-quality conference, all submissions will be assessed by the conference chair/editor for technical merit and suitability of content.
- Conference chairs/editors reserve the right to reject for presentation any paper that does not meet content or presentation expectations.
- Final placement in an oral or poster session is subject to chair’s discretion.
How to submit your abstract
In order to submit your abstract please make sure you follow the abstract guidelines below, otherwise your abstract will be rejected and you will be asked to re-submit. Read the submission agreement before submitting. In order to submit your abstract simply click on the button below and fill out the form and attach your PDF.
1-page PDF limit abstract, in which you may have how many words and numbers of figured you’d like, so long as it fits the guidelines below:
- One page limit
- 5-inch margin on each side
- Fonts no smaller than 11 pt, either Arial or Times New Romans
- Can include images/figures
- Discussion and Conclusion
- This file may contain supporting images/tables/figures